Spring

Thursday, June 14, 2012

There Goes My Life















June 6, 2012 ..There goes my life...there goes my future..my everything...that song by Kenny Chesney was all I could think of as my Zack walked away for the last time for two years... I know I shouldn't feel that way but dangit.I do..There goes one great kid...I guess that means he will come home an amazing young man right..and he will be one Fabulous Missionary...I found the bottom picture at Deseret Book and brought tears to my eyes as I pictured it was Zack and he is now protected in Gods Armor ready to preach the world its truth.. I just need to learn to share I guess ..but watching Abbey and Kenzie get soo upset when we dropped him off really REALLY got me upset...I know there are lots of Moms that are just so proud and happy that they dropped their boys off and don't get me wrong I am soo sooo Proud and Happy that he has made this choice and he is such a great kid but man I am going to miss him...I Love you Zack..thanks for being one amazing kid, friend, brother, son and example to me and to your family God be with you till we Meet again my boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! this is such a touching post! Thanks for sharing and I KNOW he will be a fabulous missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...now I'm bawling. Those pictures of him going into the MTC....oh my heck! He's going to do amazing!

    ReplyDelete