Spring

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission.... Nashville Tennessee












I seriously am having the hardest time thinking of sending my Zack on a mission.. I love this Kid....But I know it is the right thing to do and I know I need to share...he is pretty awesome and I know there must be somebody in the south looking for a George right...cause that's where they keep sending my Boys...Anyways...we had a open your call party with the family and friends and it was lots of fun and Zack was soo funny ...he was reading Elder George you have been called to serve in the...and then he lets out a SHUT UP...it was soo funny....We are soo Proud of you Zack and I know you will be one awesome missionary..don't worry about me I will be fine..sniff..sniff... sniff.. no really..bahhhh...no serious...I will be GREAT Ya'll...see Brody already got me in the southern groove :)

1 comment:

  1. He will be wonderful! I can't believe he's even old enough to serve a mission. That still freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete