Spring

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kolby got ran over by a .....float..what the shoooot!!!







This is a few months ago...but things have been crazy like normal..but my poor kolby kid was in the roy days parade August 4, 2012 and he had just passed us..we were sitting at the end of the parade route because my little miss kenzie was on a float too...a few minutes later i was like...you would think Kolby would be smart enough to just walk over here right....next thing we know Kolby calls..he is as calm as can be and is like...Dad..can you come get me..I just got ran over by the float trailer.....Kelly was like are you lying...and he was no Dad I really got ran over...So Kelly is like..you stay here and watch for Kenzie...I am sure he is fine he was totally calm so I turn to go back to my chair when all of the sudden the Sirens start and I was like WHAT THE SHOOT....and sure enough...they were coming for my Kolby Kid....the hospital couldn't believe that nothing was broke...they said if he would of been a normal sized kid we would of snapped like a tree...but he just had deep compression bruising and we had to watch it pretty close...VERY THANKFUL..my Romey Homey..was ok!!! it has been two months since this happened..and its crazy..but his leg is still swollen....and now the one that got ran over has hair all over it...it CRACKS..me UP!!! not one hair on the other leg...sooo funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment