Spring

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SWEET SIXTEEN










Sorry Sis...Big Time Rush couldn't come to your Party!!!






I can't believe my Abbey is 16...what the shoot...I have enjoyed every minute of your beautiful life Abbey...Thanks for your beautiful friendship and I am so proud of you and for the choices you have made in your life... I love you Sweetie...
Of Course she had to have a big party...yes it was a boy girl party and Kelly was really happy about it ..sorry dad....No one will ever be good enough for his "Sweet Baby"..But I think she had lots of fun with all her friends so that's great...now if she can convince her dad to get her license she will be off and running like her older brothers....Why can't they just stay 5....Anyways...
Sixteen Reason's why I Love My Abbey
1.  Your Friendship
2.  Your Love for Kenzie
3.  Your a hard Worker
4.  Your a Leader
5.  I love your Testimony
6.  Your concern for others
7.  You are a Nerd
8.  You are a Goof ball
9.  I Love your Heart
10.  Your Beautiful..inside and out
11.  You have determination
12.  You don't care what others think
13.  You Love your Ice Cream
14.  You Love your Receses Peanut Butter Cups..hee hee
15.  Your a Daughter of God
16.  Your My Abbey and I Love you more and more each Day
Happy Birthday Abbey I Love you Sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment