Spring

Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer Projects - New SwingSet!!!











This is my fabulous Swing Set that I have waited 20 years for...Sorry Brody..Zack..Abbey..Kolby..you were seriously cheated...WHAAAT..This swingset is like the only good thing about this
horrible awful summer..let's just say I greatly apprecaite the neighbors I had in Roy..and I didn't even realize how much I did until I moved next to these people...on the one side you have Cruella Devil..compained to to the city about my Daycare and shut me down all summer long...Love them.. and on the other side...well..their very nice people but see my fabulous swing..that took Kelly a couple days to put together..that weighs like a zillion pounds..asked us to move it..that's right..soo now we have to figure out where to put this bad boy so that both our neighbors are happy...Soo much for West HEAVEN!!

2 comments:

  1. What the heck?!!?!! Girl, we need to get together so I can hear all these stories!! I haven't worked on any scrapbooks for years but we can use that as an excuse to get together anyway! Seriously! I would love to see you so anytime you want to play... :o) Come back and visit your old neighborhood whenever you want!!! We miss you guys!
    Love the shadow pictures in this post and your new picture at the top of the blog!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? I can't believe the nerve people have down in West Haven. I live in an HOA, and thought some of our covenants were ridiculous. But I have never had any neighbors like that. I would say if it is on your property it shouldn't matter where, but what do I know? The swing-set is awesome, so happy for you and your daycare kids that get to enjoy it. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete