Spring

Friday, September 30, 2011

Back to Work Barbeque & Misc. Pictures


Sooo..FINALLY things are looking up around the George House..YAY!!! After the whole summer nightmare with the neighbors and surviving a public hearing...(Scary!!! I felt like I was at my own funeral!!!) THANK YOU ..THANK YOU..THANK YOU..everyone that came and supported me and my family...and Thanks so much for putting up with it all..and we MADE IT..sooo PARTY!!! We had so much fun just letting the kids play and eating great food and the bounce house was AWESOME..the kids all bounced and the parents where all able to talk and get to know each other..
I feel soo very blessed to have such great friends and family that have loved and supported us through all of this and a loving Heavenly Father that hears and answers prayers.. 











This is my Cute Zack and Kenzie..can't you just see in her eyes she is a STINKER...





This is Kenzie and her cute little friend Blayklee Kay Taylor Swift..Love her..they are sooo CUTE!!!
By the way..does anyone know how to put more than one picture on ..you know like three across or something....let me know...if anyone even reads this..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment