Spring

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have a 20 year old...WHAAAAATTTT!!!!!




Well its true...I have a 20 year old.. I can't believe it.. Brody was only home about a week before he had his 20th Birthday...needless to say..he has had better birthday's..looking at the pictures I can see what a hard time my Brodman has had and I am soo thankful for the progress he is making.  Its been a little over a month since coming home and since these pictures have been took..I don't have new ones but Brody is doing soo Sooo much better..I have actually seen a smile and heard him laugh this last week.. I know he is in there and I am soo happy to see a little of him shining through.. I love you Brody..I am so thankful every day that I get to be your mom and I know that your an adult and can drive to layton all by yourself but humor your old mother and text me when you get there boy...hee hee..Keep your head up and lets hope for a great year and a even better happy 21 right Sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment